putting the pieces to the project together to make a hopeful vision

Putting the pieces to a hopeful project

Well hello hello hello again to all of you lovely people chaps, lads, ladies, old sports and everyone else in between to yet another one of my short (well define short) and sweet little blogs of mine. It seems like all these blog post are being posted more and more frequent, I guess time flies when you have a lot of chin waggling to do. This is another continuation to the two previous reflections that I have done already in the last few weeks where the first on was focused on my reflection on the Readings and the project and the second part of talking about receiving feedback from others and giving feedback to them as well and to complete what I would call the reflection trilogy, I wanted to talk about my own honest opinions on how I feel that my project is going and what I hope will turn out in the future. So, without no time to waste and let's not make anyone late, let me get to chin waggling on my project up to date.

(how I originally felt that my project would end up turning out like in the end yet it seems like the complete opposite)
(other visual aid of how I originally though it was going to turn out for me throughout the last few weeks)

So, over the last few day after looking at my comments that I had posted to others and the one's on my projects and readings and from the reflections that I had on the look back to my readings and my project blogs I had a look back at my other stuff as well to see how far that I have come in terms of this whole blog collective that I have made and I must say two things. 1. I sure do like to chin waggle a lot to the point that I could fill a book (which is something that I should get back too eventually and figure out that story) and that 2. I think that personally that my project and game concept is going along swimmingly and smoothly. I think that I seem to be going on track with making a bit of good progress every week. Sure there were sometimes where I may feel like I might not get a lot of it done in the one week (such as the past weekend just gone due to certain reasons or if I am in my job on all days on the weekend at certain times) but I know that I will still find a way to get something done no matter what gets thrown at me. If I could choose my favourite bit of the module it would be either giving my feedback to others, learning some new info about game design or giving what I have made for my project progress so far in that week. Whenever I have the time I try and do the extra credit stuff (mainly the extra comments because I want to spread even more positivity) but I will try the other extra credit stuff over the next few weeks.

The journey Continues!!!

(the future will hopefully be bright with what I hope I can make as it goes on)

So, with the last few week with this first phase of this module of making the world of game development some new recruit, I want to look ahead to what I hope to see in the future. One of the things that I hope as I continue to progress is that I hope that I continue to slowly but surely progress in my handling of Unity (I seem to be getting the proper hang of it at the moment). Another thing is that I hope that I can hopefully make my idea of a game concept into a much bigger and actual game itself because I feel that by the end of this I will only scratch the surface of what my actual vision of the full story and journey that Shimmer goes on with the aid of the Star-sea Dream-walkers as they go on a quest to bring back Shimmer's wishing star and that they find their true dream in life on this incredible and magical journey. If there is a way that maybe some of us can come together and maybe combine some of their game concepts that could work well with being part of the story (through some of the other NPC characters dreams of their own or something like that) and that we can make it into something that could become the next big thing and surprise hit game on our hands (after making sure that it all works, there are no bugs or game breaking glitches or conflict with the group if we decide to make it) and make a big impact on future developers and inspire many. But I guess I should take it one step at a time and hopefully that it will all fall into place. I just hope nothing super seriously bad happens before then because that would not be the Bee's knees.

(this may be a little bit of motivation for myself but I hope that it is also for other and yourselves who have come across this blog because you can do anything and I believe in you all, no matter what)
(more positivity because you can't have too much)

Anyway that is all that I have to say on that matter at hand, cause now I gotta get back to making more concepts and designs and do some more unity when I have the time to make sure that my game is looking good and build it into something great in the end. Away that is all I have to chin waggle for now and I am off for some tea, so until next time.

Cheerio!!!
-Sam 



(lastly here is a somewhat visual representation of what I am like when I am writing these blogs, Unity tutorials, doing the readings, making the concepts and pieces for the Project and sending all the positive vibes to all (but I would be dressed in more of my lounge clothes and a top hat, fake glasses and headphones)



 

Comments

Popular Posts