Elaborate memes for the fancy beings 1

Elaborate memes for the Fancy being week 1

Well hello hello hello again my fellow lads, ladies, chaps, ol sports and everyone in between to what I would call a bite sized box office blog. So, It may be near the end of the beginning of this long journey in the blogs and things like that but it’s not going to stop me from making all of these blogs. So I decided to look into the other types of extra credit stuff (cause this is the most I would have in a conversation in the span of a week and I wanted to give y’all al little bit of an extra chin waggle to all of you) and for this little blog I wanted to dive into what the hip people call the “memes” (that sounded really weird as I am in that age demographic that thrive on it) and I have been making some memes using some of the templates found on Imgflip (I may find some or make some of my own ones before the end of this series (could go for a while with the changing memes popularity) and I will throw one in that I made myself from a video from some YouTube channel that I watch that can help explain some other aspects and stuff that relate to certain things. So let me show you the memes that this week will be based on: these blogs

Memes based on blogs

(Relatable #1: this is kind of true (mostly))

(#2: I knew I needed to give some flair to these blogs and a somewhat blogger with a personality of a fancy British slang talking persona can make it unique)

(#3: I feel that this template was made for my Blog Persona)

(#4: this has been the endless battle in the early stages of Unity and little bits still but I am making some good progress)

(#5: no matter how much a person has written in their blogs and project and how much they might don’t themselves I bring the positivity to everyone that I can)

(#6: to this day I am still looking for what exactly the meaning of that thing called a “Social Life” is)

As for the video gif and meme that I have made this is the one that I put in my project blog which is this video here about how I feel these assignments are going and everything else’s in general and keeping on top of it

So that is it for the first edition of the elaborate Memes for the Fancy beings and I hope that it will be the first of many. So, if you’ll excuse me I am off to finish all the other things and everything else so I’m gonna need a lot of tea. So until next time

Cheerio!!!
-Sam 



Comments

Popular Posts