Elaborate Meme for the Fancy Beings 2

Elaborate Memes for the Fancy Beings 2

Well Hello hello hello again to you all once again to another fun little edition of a section that I like call Fancy Man Sam's Bite Sized Box Office Blogs created and chin waggled by yours truly. So I am back again to bring you another edition of my little tech skill sector of what I like to call Elaborate Memes for the Fancy Beings and it is now the second edition of this series. So for this week on Elaborate Memes for Fancy Beings like yourselves I decided to go in the direction of wholesome memes and some relatable memes (well mostly relatable) of some stuff that I can make with the little energy that I have left (some of these memes will explain it) so let me give you a small selection of 6 different memes with a possible gif in there:

Roses are red, Yoda is green, these Memes and gifs I made are truly the Bee's Knees


Meme no. 1

(so this sums ups that I have been non-stop working since starting back in my College and everything else in General and now having a new job for the last month and a half it has taken up the rest of my free time and has made it very limited to how much time I have left to do some work for stuff like this that it has lead to the likes of possible Anxiety)

Meme No.2

(The only thing that isn't a physical human that can make me melt and something that I wish I had as a little four pawed companion to keep me company).

Meme No. 3

(I feel that I might put a little bit of this pressure of overworking exhaustion from this but I feel that I wouldn't be capable of myself if I din't do it for everyone that needed it whenever they needed it, I am always there to help those that need it)

Meme No.4

(so this right here is actually a true thing that happened on the day that I am writing this but I couldn't tell the full story for this so another time perhaps)

Meme No.5

(So, let me give a bit of Honesty in this here. So, at this point with the little amount of time that i have in General to get a large period of work done in Unity what II will say is that I will try and get a small bit more done of the likes of one section or maybe two sections of the world created for my game and if I can, make it with a larger group in hopes that it can be a full on thing in the future because I want Shimmer's tale to be fully told)

Meme No.6

(so this is also true and I feel that I don't have time for this to be a thing but yeah this is a thing that I have had and I am still going. I am basically dressed in a giant Hamster costume and just endlessly running in a hamster wheel with no sign of stopping at this point)

So, that is all that I have time for this week to show you with this edition of Elaborate Mmes for the Fancy Beings and hopefully I will see you in a third edition very soon (or you know just pull a Valve and make a first and sequel but never release a proper second sequel and everyone wants it) . So, I am going to head off now, so until Next time.

Cheerio!!!
-Sam








Comments

Popular Posts