"Assign" me up

"Assign" Me Up

Well a very good day to you again lads and ladies and welcome back to my most splendid blog. Yes as you can tell by the title of this blog, it is the sense of two thing. Number one: I make some bad puns (and there is more where that came from, don't you worry chaps) and number 2 that this is another one of those oddity blogs again and I want to talk about something that I will starting for the equivalent of probably the next 12 weeks (which also includes this blog page) is on the realm of Game Development.

I'm just gonna keep short and sweet. So I for the next 12 weeks (give or take) am partaking into the splendid and spectacular world of Game Development and I am quite excited for it all. I have had a look at what they are expecting from this course module and it has truly left me gobsmacked and knowing that this is part of the whole thing then that's a win win in my eyes and I look forward to share more about it, from the design of worlds, character creation and even the creation of Memes (yes this is a part of it in some capacity) and I can't wait to share it with you all as the time goes by (and maybe you will see some of it as well too).

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Be sure to look out for what I have in store. It will be how you say, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Until next time Cheerio!!

Comments

Popular Posts